13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS:
General quality assurance inspection criteria shall be in accordance with MlL-Q-9858A
or TM 1-1
Modificationinstallation shall be inspected.
Verify that modification is properly recorded (para 14).
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION:
Records and Reports.
(1) The following forms are applicable and completed in accordance with DA PAM
June 1992, TAMMS-A.
DA Form 2407, Maintenance Request.
DA Form 2408-5, Aircraft Equipment Modification Record.
DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status information Record.
DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
DA Form 2408-13-2, Related Maintenance Action Record.
If the work is completed by a Contract Field team
either on site or at a re-
mote location, the National Maintenance Point (NMP) DA Form 2407, copy
be forwarded to and retained by the project Officer of the applicable OLR site.
(3) If the work is completed by other than CFT
Depot, Equipment user organiza-
tion, etc.), the NMP DA Form 2407, copy
will be forwarded to
Arsenal, AL 35898-5180
Marking of Equipment. Not applicable.
Data. Not applicable.
15. MATERIAL CHANGE (MC) NUMBER: This MWO is authorized by MC No. 1-02-01-0017.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION: Completion of MWO being applied on the aircraft can
be verified by the presence of the M48 Mask Blower Bracket Slider Plate attached to the
brackets on the left armored wing of the