(2) Ferry Status.
(b) Those aircraft that have a DD 250 and are at McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company (MDHC)
will be inspected prior to ferry to final destination.
c. Maintenance Trainers (Category a,b and others). Same as paragraph 1.a.
f. Component/Parts in Stock Including War Reserves At All Levels (Deport and Others). Not applicable.
2. Task/Inspection Suspens Date. Within 10 hours/14 days from the date of receipt of this Technical Bulletin.
3. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date. Within 15 working days of the date of this Technical Bulletin per
4. Summary of Problem.
a. Miswired Missile System Remote Control Circuit Breakers(RCCB) have been discovered on two aircraft. RCCB
CB3 delivers arm power to the launchers. RCCB CB201, CB202, CB203 and CB204 deliver DC primary power to
the launchers. One aircraft has CB202 pins 3 and 5A reversed. The other aircraft had CB3 pins 3 and 5A reversed.
If an aircraft is misfired at any RCCB and if the fire interlock problem as codrrected in reference 13d is present,
power can be delivered to the launcher anytime the aircraft is powered up resulting in possible inadvertent Hellfire
c. The purpose of this technical bulletin is to:
(1) Direct a one time inspection of RCCB wiring.
(2) Provide a correction procedure of miswired RCCB's.
(3) Provide Pilot and Copilot/ Gunner DC Electric Circuit Breaker(CB) usage restrictions until corrective
action is implemented.
5. End Items to be Inspected. All AH-64A aircraft.
6. Assembly Components to be Inspected. Not Applicable.
7. Parts to be Inspected.
Circuit Breaker(RCCB CB3)
Circuit Breaker(RCCB CB201 thru 204)