(6) If the preceding instructions do not correct the undesired voltage to P511, contact your local LAR and/or
MDHC FSR for further instruction.
(7) Remove external electrical power to the aircraft IAW TM 55-1520-238-23, PARA 1-7-16.
(8) Install the access cover to the power distribution center IAW TM 55-1520-238-23, para 2-3-44.
(9) Install the wing access covers IAW TM 55-1520-238-23, para 2-2-5. Reconnect the Hellfire connector,P511
and close and secure the pylon nose fakings.
f. Interim CB Usage Restrictions.
(1) Insert a copy of this Technical Bulletin into the aircrew information reading files,
(2) Units will train all AH-64A Pilots and Copilot/Gunner with the following CB usage restrictions to
prevent potential inadvertent missile launches:
The Copilot/Gunner must not push in the DC Electric CB
If it has popped (in flight or on ground) with the safe/arm
switch in the arm and missile switch on when carrying live
Hellfire missiles on the aircraft. Both Pilot and Copilot
/Gunner missile switches must be positioned to off or both
Pilot and Copilot/Gunner safe/arm switches must be positioned
to safe prior to resetting the DC Electric CB.
10. Supply/Parts and Disposition. Not Applicable.
11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required.
Relay Removal Tool (4 prong)
Relay Removal Tool (2 prong)
Wire Insert/Removal Tool
a. Category of Maintenance. AVIM. Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVUM.
b. Time Required.
(1) For RCCB Miswired Inspection.
(a) Total of 0.5 manhours using 2 persons.
(b) Total of 0.5 manhours downtime for one end item.