10. Supply/Parts and Disposition. N/A
11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required. N/A.
a. Category of Maintenance. AVIM. Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVIM.
b. Time Required for Deactivating the De-ice System.
(1) Total of 2 man-hours using 1 person.
(2) Total of 2 hours downtime for one end item.
c. Estimated Cost Impact of Stock Fund items to the Field. N/A.
d. TB/MWOs to be applied prior to or concurrently with this Inspection. N/A.
e. Publications Which Require Change as a Result of this Inspection. A copy of this TB shall be
inserted in the appropriate TM as authority to implement the change.
a TM 1-1520-238 23P, Repair Parts and Special Tools Manual, 16 May 1994.
b TM 1-1520-238-23, AVUM and AVIM Maintenance Manual, 16 May 1994.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). N/A.
b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft). N/A.
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Spares). N/A.
d. Tasks Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares). N/A
e. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751,
15 June 1992.
(1) DA Form 2408-5, Equipment Modification Record.
(2) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (Component).
(3) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-13-1, Airport Inspection and Maintenance Record.
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical Point of Contact for this TB is Mr. Matt Benzek, AMSAT-R-EIA, DSN 693-1680 or
b. Logistical Point of Contact for this TB is Mr. Jim Mason, SFAE-AV-AAH-LS, DSN 693-1947 or
c. Forms and Records Point of contact for this TB is Mrs. Ann Waldek, AMSAT-I-MDM, DSN693-1153
or Commercial (314) 263-11758.
d. Foreign Military Sales (FMS) recipients requiring clarification of action advised by this TB should
contact Mr. Ron Van Rees or CW5 Jay Nance, Amsat-l-A, DSN 693-3659 or Commercial (314) 263-