14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form 2408-13-1
on all subject MDS aircraft, forward a priority message, datafax or e-mail to Commander, ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-X
(SOF COMPLIANCE OFFICER), per AR 95-3. Data fax number is DSN 693-2064 or Commercial 3141263-2064. E-mail
address is "AMSATRXS @ EMH4.STL.ARMY.MIL." The report will cite this TB number, date of entry in a DA Form 2408-
13-1, the aircraft mission design series and serial numbers of aircraft in numerical order.
b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft). N/A.
Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Spares).
(1) Materiel in Wholesale Depot Storage - Report receipt of this message to the wholesale materiel (Spares!
point of contact listed in paragraph 16c within 3 working days from the date of this TB.
(2) Materiel in Retail Storage - Report receipt of this TB to the logistical point of contact listed in paragraph 16b
within 7 days from the date of this TB.
d. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares).
(1) Materiel in Wholesale Depot Storage - Report compliance with this TB to the wholesale materiel point of
contact (Spares} listed in paragraph 16c within 7 days of the date of this TB. Provide an estimate of the cost
reimbursable funding required to move the Items listed in paragraph 6 to a work area, unpack the materiel, repack the
materiel after inspection by ATCOM inspectors, and return the materiel to storage. Report the serial numbers, by original
serviceable condition code, of all materiel placed in condition code J.
(2) Materiel in Retail Storage - Report compliance with this TB to the logistical point of contact in paragraph 16b
within 14 days of the date of this message. Report the quantity inspected by condition code and the resulting condition
code. Report the serial numbers of all materiel requiring correction.
The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738751, 15 June 92
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record Blade, Main Rotor.
(2) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(5) DD Form 1574 (Yellow Tag) for in stock items that are determined to be serviceable. (Mark "inspected
serviceable" in accordance with this TB.)
(6) DD Form 1575 (Brown Tag) for in stock items in suspended status awaiting inspection. (Mark "suspended" in
accordance with this TB.)
(7) DD Form 1577 (Red Tag) Unserviceable (Condemned) for in stock items that are determined to be
unserviceable. (Mark "Unserviceable" in accordance with this TB.)