(1) Procedure Number: references the procedure number in TM 1-1520-264-23, Technical Manual Aviation Unit
Maintenance (AVUM) and Aviation Intermediate Maintenance (AVIM) Manual Nondestructive Inspection Procedures
for AH-64A Helicopter.
(2) Component/Assembly: provides the list of parts approved for nondestructive test inspections on the AH-64A air-
craft. Parts not listed have not been approved for nondestructive test inspection and shall be inspected as referenced
in TM 1-1520-238-23, Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Manual, Helicopter, Attack, AH-64A Apache.
(3) Inspect For: provides the approved manner of inspection. All other types of inspection shall be performed as refer-
enced in TM 1-1520-238-23, Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Manual, Helicopter, Attack, AH-64A
(4) Maintenance Category: details the approved maintenance level for each nondestructive test inspection.
(5) Inspection Equipment Requirements: provides the approved nondestructive inspection method/equipment to
perform the inspection. Refer to Notes for the legend.
(6) Remarks: provides the approved backup method/equipment to perform the inspection. Refer to Notes for the leg-
Legend for the nondestructive inspection methods/equipment referenced in columns (5) and (6):
Fluorescent Penetrant Method
Magnetic Particle Method
Bond Testing Method
Eddy Current Method
006 Radiographic Method
Table 1. Approved Nondestructive Test Inspection Components/Assemblies.