b. TM 1-1520-238-23P, Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Repair Parts and Special Tools List for Army
AH-64A helicopter, basic dated 28 May 1996.
c. TM 1-1520-238-PM, Phase Maintenance Inspection Checklist for Army AH-64A helicopter, basic dated 30 June
d. TM 1-1500-204-23-Series, Aviation Unit Maintenance and Aviation Intermediate Maintenance, General Aircraft
Maintenance 31 July 1992, including all changes.
TM 55-1500-345-23, Painting and Marking of Army Aircraft, 12 June 1986.
15. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
Task/inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft). N/A
Reporting Compliance suspense Date (Spares). N/A
Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares). N/A
The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751, 15 June 1992.
(1) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(2) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-2, Related Maintenance Actions Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(5) DA Form 173/3, Category 1 QDR.
16. Weight and Balance. N/A
17. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Kenneth Muzzo, AMSAM-AR-EI-P-A, DSN 897-4812 or commercial
(256) 313-4812. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Datafax is DSN 897-4923 or commercial
b. Logistical point of contact for this TB is Mr. John Patton, SFAE-AV-AAH, DSN 897-4244 or commercial
(256) 313-4244, Email is email@example.com. Datafax is DSN 897-4343 or commercial (256) 313-4343.
c. Forms and records point of contact for this TB is Ms. Ann Waldeck, AMSAM-MMC-RE-FF, DSN 746-5564 or
commercial (256) 876-5564, datafax is DSN 746-4904 or commercial (256) 876-9404.
Email is waldeck-
d. Safety point of contact for this TB is Mr. Howard Chilton, AMSAM-SF-A, DSN 746-7271 or commercial
(256) 876-7271. Datafax is (256) 313-2111. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
e. Foreign Military Sales (FMS) recipients requiring clarification of action advised by this TB should contact CW5
Joseph L. Witstrom, security assistance management, AMSAM-SA, DSN 897-0681 or commercial (256) 313-0681.
Email is email@example.com or Mr. Ronnie W. Sammons, AMSAM-SA-CS-NF, DSN 897-0869 or
commercial (256) 313-0869.
Datafax is DSN 897-0411 or (256) 313-0411.
Email is sammons-
firstname.lastname@example.org. Huntsville, Al is gmt minus 6 hours.
After hours contact AMCOM Command Operations Center (COC) DSN 897-2066/2067 or commercial
18. Reporting of Errors and Recommending Improvements. You can help improve this TB. If you find any mistakes
or if you know of a way to improve these procedures, please let us know. Mail your letter or DA Form 2028
(Recommended Changes to Publications and Blank Forms) directly to: Commander, US Army Aviation and Missile
Command, ATTN: AMSAM-MMC-LS-LP Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898-5230. A reply will be furnished to you.