c. Bulk and Consumable Materials.
The following items are mandatory consumables to perform
the inspection/correction. Other items may need to be
replaced depending upon their condition.
(1) The following consumables are required to perform the inspection in paragraph 8.
531 O-00-004-51 18
531 o-00-961 -8390
531 O-01 -184-0357
(2) The following consumables are required to perform the correction in paragraph 9, if required.
531 O-01 -176-7064
Packing and Retainer
531 O-01 -176-7025
d. Disposition. Contact the Logistical Point of Contact for disposition instructions for the
to the local OLR site.
e. Disposition of Hazardous Materials. N/A.
11. Special Tools, Jigs, and Fixtures Required. N/A.
a. Category of Maintenance.
(1) AVUM shall perform the following:
(b) Partial removal, inspection, and replacement of T/R Head with blades attached.
(c) Removal and Replacement of T/R Gearbox.
(2) OLR site shall perform stud replacement.
b. Time Required.
(1) Total of 0.5 man-hour using one person to check torque.
(2) Total of three (3) man-hours using three persons to partially remove, inspect, and replace the
Tail Rotor Heads with blades attached.
(3) Total of nine (9) man-hours using two persons to remove and replace the T/R Gearbox.