c. Estimated Cost Impact of Stock Fund Items to the Field (if required).
d. Publications Requiring Change as a Result of this Inspection. TM l-l 520-238-23, TM l-l 520-238-
shall be changed to reflect this TB. A copy of this TB shall be inserted in the
appropriate manual as authority to implement the change until the printed change is received.
13. References. Refer to TM l-l
Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Manual, 16
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Repotting compliance suspense date (aircraft) N/A.
b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft). N/A.
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Spares).
d. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares). N/A.
The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751,
15 June 1992.
ULLS-A users will use applicable
(1) DA Form 2408-5-l) Equipment Modification Record (Tail Rotor Head Assembly)
(2) DA Form 2408-l 3, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-l
Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-l 3-2, Related Maintenance Action Record.
(5) DA Form 2408-14, Uncorrected Fault Record (Aircraft).
(6) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(7) DA Form 2410, Component Removal and Repair/Overhaul Record (If the T/R head, T/R
gearbox, T/R fork assembly, and/or locking stud (Local 2410) is removed, repaired and/or
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
DSN 897-4812 or Commercial (256)
4812. E-mail is
is DSN 897-4923 or Commercial
Mr. John Patton, SFAE-AV-AAH, DSN 897-4244 or Commercial (256) 313-4244.
is DSN 897-4343 or Commercial (256) 313-4343.