11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required.
a. Test Box, P/N LEX 5621-10. Manufacturer SERV-AIR, INC. (Test Box shall be provided at AVIM level.)
a. Category of Maintenance - AVIM. Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVIM.
b. Time Required.
(1) Total of 8 manhours using 2 persons.
(2) Total of 4 hours downtime for one end item.
c. Estimated Cost Impact of Stock Fund Items to the Field.
d. TB/MWO'S to be applied prior to or concurrently with this inspection. Not applicable.
e. Publications which require change as a result of this inspection. TM 55-2840-248-23 and TM 1-1520-238-PMS
shall be changed to reflect this TB. A copy of this TB shall be inserted in the appropriate TM as authority to implement
the change until the printed change is received.
13. References. TM 55-2840-248-23, AVIM and AVUM Maintenance Manual.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Not applicable.
b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon completion of inspection, units will forward a priority
message to: Commander, ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-EIA. The report will cite this TB number, date of inspection,
aircraft serial number, aircraft and component hours, and results of the inspection. Inspection and reports will be
completed no later than 10 days after task/inspection suspense date.
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (SPARES). Not applicable
d. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Date (SPARES). Not applicable.
e. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751, 15 June 1992
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (Engine)
(2) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft