8.10.9 Left Side Wing (Area 9).
1. Wing Check.
2. Wing lighting Check anti-collision, navigation,
and formation lights.
3. Pitot tube Check.
4. Pylons Check.
5. HELLFIRE Check, same as right side.
6. Rocket launcher Same as right side.
7. External fuel tanks Check.
8.10.10 Left Side Mast (Area 10).
*1. Main transmission Check oil level.
*2. Nose gearbox Check oil level; secure oil cap
*3. Primary hydraulic manifold Check oil level.
4. Engine inlet Unobstructed.
*5. Engine oil level Check and secure door.
6. Upper flight controls and swashplate Check.
7. Main rotor head and blades Check.
8. Air data sensor Check.
8.10.11 Left Side Lower Center Fuselage and Nose
1. Canopy Check.
2. OAT gauge extension Check security.
3. Static port Unobstructed.
4. Utility hydraulic accumulator Check.
5. Left main landing gear Check.
6. Static ground cable Check.
7. Forward avionics bay Check.
8. Radar warning antenna Check.
When icing conditions exist, ensure that
TADS/PNVS gear teeth are free of ice.
9. TADS/PNVS turrets Check.
10. Crew briefing Complete as required.
8.11 INTERIOR CHECK PILOT.
*1. Canopy door As desired.
*2. Loose equipment Secured.
3. Seat Adjust to design eye position.
*4. Restraint harness Fasten and adjust.
Routing the IHADSS HDU cable under the
right arm may cause entanglement during
5. Inertial reel lock Check.
6. Pedals Check and adjust.
*7. PARK BRAKE Set.
8. EDGE LT PNL switch As desired.
The left and right nose gearbox heater cir-
cuit breakers shall be opened unless the
system is required.
*9. Overhead circuit breakers As desired.
10. Collective switches As desired.
Physically confirm that engine chop collar is
seated in its latched/centered position and
11. Auxiliary vent handle Closed.
12. Utility light As desired.
13. OAT gauge Check.
14. ANTI-ICE panel switches OFF.
*15. EXT LT and INTR LT panel switches and con-
trols As desired.
*16. FUEL panel switches Set as follows:
a. EXT TK switch OFF.