8.26 AFTER LANDING CHECK.
1. TAIL WHEEL switch As required.
2. EXT LT controls As required.
3. Avionics As required.
4. ANTI-ICE panel TADS/PNVS switch OFF.
5. ASE panel switches As Required.
8.27 ENGINE SHUTDOWN PILOT.
To ensure availability of PAS during en-
gine shutdown, monitor ECS airflow be-
fore, during and after APU start up.
Normal ECS airflow through crew station
vents approximately one minute after
APU start indicates PAS is available dur-
ing engine shutdown.
1. TAIL WHEEL switch LOCK.
2. PARK BRAKE Set.
3. APU control switch START, then release.
4. Weapons systems switches Secure as fol-
a. SIGHT SEL switch STBY.
b. PNVS Off (announce to CPG).
c. ACQ SEL OFF.
d. VID SEL PLT.
e. ACM OFF.
f. Weapons select switches OFF.
g. MASTER ARM/SAFE switch OFF.
5. DASE release switch Press.
6. Standby attitude indicator Cage.
7. VDU OFF.
8. Radar altimeter OFF.
9. HARS control switch OFF.
10. APU ON, caution/warning light On.
11. SHAFT DRIVEN COMP caution/warning light
12. PWR levers IDLE.
If an engine is shut down from a high
power setting (above 90% NG) without
being cooled for two minutes at IDLE,
and it is necessary to restart the engine,
the restart should be accomplished with-
in five minutes after shutdown. If the re-
start cannot be accomplished within five
minutes, the engine shall be allowed to
cool for four hours before attempting an
13. PWR levers OFF after engines have cooled for
14. FUEL panel switches Set as follows:
a. EXT TK switch OFF.
b. TRANS switch OFF.
c. CROSSFEED switch NORM.
15. TGT Monitor.
16. RTR BK switch BRAKE, below 50% Nr.
17. Avionics OFF.
18. Set stabilator to 0 (zero).
19. Confirm with CPG that shutdown is complete.
20. RTR BK switch OFF (when rotor stops).
21. SRCH LT switch STOW.
Control locks Install.
23. Torque gages Note DECU fault codes
24. GEN 2 and GEN 1 switches OFF.
25. APU control switch OFF.
26. BATT/EXT PWR switch OFF.
27. Ignition key OFF and remove.
28. CANOPY JETTISON pin Install.
29. Light switches Off.