FUEL SERVICING - CLOSED CIRCUIT REFUELING (CCR) METHOD continued
To prevent damage to fuel system, do not
exceed maximum fueling pressure of 15
g. Connect closed circuit refueling nozzle (9) to
(1) Connect nozzle ground plug (11) to ground-
ing receptacle (12).
(2) Remove cap (13) from adapter (10).
(3) Connect nozzle (9) to adapter (10).
(4) Start refueling pump.
(5) Move flow control (14) to FLOW.
(6) Check refueling unit for fuel flow.
The fuel system may be damaged if FWD
CLOSED and AFT CLOSED indicators
do not light within 8 seconds after fuel
servicing begins. If indicators do not light,
automatic fuel shutoff has not actuated.
Stop fuel servicing.
(7) Check that FWD CLOSED indicator (15) and
AFT CLOSED indicator (16) light within 8
seconds after fuel servicing begins.
(8) Stop fuel servicing if indicators do not light
Indication of automatic fuel shutoff is a
jerk of the fuel hose and no further in-
crease on the fuel servicing unit quantity
GO TO NEXT PAGE