PROTECTIVE COVER INSTALLATION continued
k. Install six engine exhaust protective cover
(1) Position cover (14) into each of six engine
exhaust nozzles and press into place.
(2) Ensure each cover (14) is secure in engine
l. Install APU exhaust protective guard (15).
(1) Position guard (15) in exhaust duct outlet.
(2) Press edges of guard (15) to engage exhaust
m. Install ENCU exhaust protective shield (16).
(1) Position shield (16) with retainers facing ex-
(2) Press shield (16) plate to engage, by friction
contact, four retainers in exhaust port.
n. Secure access doors T250L, T250R, T290L,
T290R, L325, and L330 (para 2.2).
o. Install TADS nightside, dayside, and bore-
sight window covers (TM 1-1270-476-20).
p. Install TADS/PNVS protective cover
END OF TASK