APU OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS USING EXTERNAL POWER continued
ae. Verify switch positions on CPG FIRE CON-
TROL panel (23) and data entry keyboard
(1) MUX switch (25) is set to PRI.
(2) FCC/MUX switch (26) is set to ON.
(3) SYSTEM FC SYM GEN switch (27) is set to
FC SYM GEN.
(4) SYSTEM TADS switch (28) is set to OFF.
(5) DATA ENTRY switch (29) is set to STBY.
If XMSN 1 and XMSN 2 temperatures
exceed 130 C (266 F), shut down
APU. Allow the transmission fluid to
cool for 30 minutes prior to resuming
APU ground operations; or transmis-
sion fluid may be cooled by authorized
personnel operating engine.
Do not operate the APU for more than
five minutes at a main transmission oil
temperature of 120 C (248 F). Shut
down APU to prevent damaging ac-
cessory gear box components.
GO TO NEXT PAGE