SPECIAL INSPECTION CHECKLIST continued
Helicopter Serial No.:
AT EACH 125 FLIGHT HOURS
Service ENCU cooling turbine lubrication (para 1.52).
Check pitot static system, altimeter, and airspeed indicator accuracy
50 FLIGHT HOURS
a. Check for evidence of main rotor swashplate lower seal grease leakage,
and ball bearing condition (para 11.5).
b. After reaching 1750 swashplate hours or if any grease leakage is
observed from the sealed bearing of the rotating swashplate, accomplish
the following every 50 flight hours:
(1) Disconnect lower ends of pitch links (4 places) from swashplate (para
11.14). Secure pitch links.
(2) Disconnect lower ends of main and secondary scissors (1 place
each) from swashplate (para 11.16 and para 11.18). Secure scissors.
(3) Inspect for axial play between rotating and non-rotating swashplate.
No discernable axial play allowed.
(4) While rotating swashplate, check for ratchety or noisy operation. If
either condition exists, replace swashplate.
(5) If no irregularities are found, reconnect lower ends of main and
secondary scissors (para 11.16 and para 11.18) and lower ends of
pitch links (para 11.14).
GO TO NEXT PAGE