SPECIAL INSPECTION CHECKLIST continued
Helicopter Serial No.:
m. OIL COOLER
(1) Check oil cooler and fan for arcing or leakage. If damaged, remove
damaged component and send to depot.
(1) Check engine compartments, input drive shafts and engine mounting
points for signs of arcing. If damaged, replace damaged components.
(2) Perform engine inspection (TM 55-2840-248-23).
(3) If no visible damage was found, perform a full operational check.
Perform complete functional check of all subsystems
(1) Check APU for damage. If damaged, send APU to depot.
(2) If no visible damage was found, perform a full operational check.
Perform a complete functional check (TM 1-1520-238-T).
(1) Check exposed electrical wiring, including wiring in TADS/PNVS,
FABS compartments, and under main rotor pylon, for burns or
chaffing. Repair or replace damaged wiring per TM 1-1500-204-23.
(2) Check electrical, AFCS, and avionic components for damage.
Remove and perform bench check on all damaged components.
Replace all damaged components found during bench checks or
GO TO NEXT PAGE