SPECIAL INSPECTION CHECKLIST continued
Helicopter Serial No.:
Friction disk has four uniformly spaced radial grooves cut into its surface.
Measurements must be taken in area between grooves.
(5) Replace clutch if gap between friction disk and plate will accept 9/64
inch socket head screw key.
(6) Loosen screw and carefully rotate nameplate and gasket back into
(7) Install removed screw into nameplate.
(8) Tighten two screws.
INSPECT APU MOUNTS
a. Inspect APU mounts for cracks, dents, distortion, loose bolts, and
corrosion. None allowed.
Particular attention must be given to welded joints.
(1) Inspect the entire length of each weld line for cracks and any other
abnormalities (para 15.1). Use inspection mirror and flash light as
(2) Inspect all attachment lugs for cracks and looseness. None allowed.
(3) Inspect all attachment points for loose or missing hardware. All
bushings must be in place and hardware must be properly torqued
(par 15.31/para 15.32/para 15.33).
(4) Verify length of aft support strut (para 15.31).
GO TO NEXT PAGE