ANTI-ABRASIVE COATING APPLICATION continued
a. Surfaces requiring anti-abrasive material re-
(1) Lightly sand surface to be anti-abrasive
coated. Use cloth (item 47, App F).
(2) Clean sanded surfaces. Use isopropyl
alcohol (item 106, App F) and cloth (item 52,
(3) Mask off angle (1). Use tape (item 205,
(4) Apply a coat of primer to surface. Use brush
(item 36, App F) and epoxy primer coating kit
(item 78, App F).
(5) Cure primer 1 HOUR at room temperature.
a. Prepare anti-abrasive coating material.
Mix only amount to be used within us-
able working life of mixed coating.
The usable working life after adding
catalyst is 2 HOURS at 70 F (21 C),
1 HOUR at 80 F (27 C), and 30 MIN-
UTES at 90 F (32 C).
b. Mix three parts by volume of pigmented resin
base (part A) with one part by volume of cata-
lyst (part (B).
(1) Add catalyst (part B) to resin (part A) while
stirring. Mix thoroughly. Use suitable contain-
er, depressor (item 70, App F), and coating
kit (item 60, App F).
GO TO NEXT PAGE