LEFT AFT SIDE TRANSMISSION ROTOR SUPPORT STRUT ASSEMBLY
d. Remove strut (2) from aft center transmission
(1) Hold two adjustable fit bolts (25). Remove
two nuts (26) and washers (27). Use ratchet
and 5-inch extension.
(2) Remove two bolts (25) from struts (2) and
a. Wipe removed and attaching parts and sur-
faces with a clean rag.
a. Check strut and base for damage and corro-
sion (para 2.12).
b. Check nuts and bolts for stripped threads.
c. Check strut bushing bores.
(1) Check for scoring, nicks, and scratches.
Scoring, nicks, and scratches are acceptable
if less than 0.020 INCH deep.
(2) Check strut support bushing bores (four
places). Maximum I.D. 0.7520 INCH.
(3) Check mast support bushing bores (two
places). Maximum I.D. 0.7510 INCH.
GO TO NEXT PAGE