NO. 1 OR NO. 2 ENGINE AFT INBOARD MOUNT/AFT LOWER MOUNT BUSHING
REMOVAL/INSTALLATION (AVIM) continued
d. Measure aft lower link bushing mounting hole
(1) If diameter exceeds 0.6990 INCH, replace aft
a. Install two bushings (1) in aft inboard mount
(1) Countersink two new bushings (1), 90 de-
grees x 0.410 INCH diameter, flange side
(2) Lightly coat both bushings (1), under the
flange and halfway down the sleeve. Use
sealing compound (item 165, App F).
(3) Install two bushings (1), one in each link, from
the inside, in the straight leg. Use arbor
(4) Clean any excess sealant from link and bush-
ing. Allow sealant to dry before assembly.
(5) Ensure links are able to rotate with respect to
b. Install two bushings (3) in aft lower mount (4).
(1) Lubricate two bushings (3) with solid film
lubricant (item 114, App F).
(2) Install two bushings (3) in mount (4). Use
c. Inspect (QA).
END OF TASK