MAIN ROTOR BLADE SPAR TO SPAR DEBOND REPAIR (AVIM) continued
(6) Remove loose debris from between spar mat-
ing surfaces by lifting surface and vacuuming.
Use vacuum cleaner and putty knife.
(7) Scuff sand upper and lower spar mating sur-
faces. Use disk, abrasive (item 72A, App F).
(8) Remove loose debris from repair area. Use
vacuum cleaner and putty knife.
(9) Remove and discard wedging material.
e. Clean between mating surfaces of blade (1)
debonded spar (2).
(1) Apply flashbreaker tape over repair area. Use
tape (item 203A, App F).
(2) Clean surface of blade at least 6.0 INCHES in
all directions. Use methyl ethyl ketone
(item 124, App F), and cloth (item 51, App F).
(3) Remove flashbreaker tape from repair area.
GO TO NEXT PAGE
M04 5206 8
M04 5206 9