AFT HANGER BEARING ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY continued
The self-locking nut shall have a minimum run-on torque of 70 inch pounds.
The output flange, one bearing retainer, and the ball bearing are removed as an assembly.
(8) Torque self-locking nut (1) to 700-800 inch pounds and apply torque seal using torque wrench (item 441,
(9) Check the breakaway nutation torque in accordance with paragraph 6.1.w.
(10) If torque is above 300 inch pounds, replace hanger bearing (10) with new or undamaged hanger bearing
of same type.
(11) If torque is 10-300 inch pounds, record value as final nutation torque on Maintenance Inspection Checklist.
(12) Install hanger bearing (13) on aircraft.
END OF TASK