MAIN TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE TRANSDUCER REPLACEMENT continued
If transducer is spliced, go to step b. If
transducer has be depinned, go to step c.
b. Attach five wires (1) to soft splices (2).
(1) Cut five wires (1) from transducer (3) to prop-
(2) Pin five wires (1) from transducer (3) to soft
splices (2) by matching colors of wires
c. Pin four wires and shield (1) in connector
J755 (3) (TM 55-1500-323-24).
(1) Red (unshielded) wire to J755-2 (MT13) or
(2) Blue (unshielded) wire to J755-6 (MT13) or
(3) White (shielded) wire to J755-10 (MT13) or
(4) Blue (shielded) wire to J755-11 (MT13) or
(5) Shield to J755-12 (MT13) or J755-9 (MT14).
d. Inspect (QA).
e. Service main transmission oil system (para
f. Perform drive system dynamic maintenance
operational check (TM 1-1520-238-T).
END OF TASK