MAIN TRANSMISSION ROTOR BRAKE ACTUATOR (PARKER-HANNIFIN)
DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY (AVIM) continued
g. Remove friction lining (30) from piston (23).
(1) Remove screw (31) attaching lining (30) to
(2) Remove lining (30) from piston (23).
(3) Remove and discard packing (32) from piston
a. Clean removed and attaching parts or sur-
faces (para 1.47).
a. Check thrust bearing washers, spring tension
washers, piston sleeve, right hand cylinder,
left hand cylinder, bleeder seat, and bleeder
(1) Check for cracks. None allowed.
(2) Check for corrosion (para 1.49).
b. Check all liquid passages for debris and other
obstructions. None allowed.
c. Check nipple for stripped or damaged
threads. None allowed.
d. Check threaded holes for stripped, crossed,
or flattened threads. None allowed.
e. Check friction lining for excessive wear.
(1) Check for edge chipping not to exceed 0.70
SQUARE-INCH or 15 percent of surface
(2) Check outside diameter 2.88 INCHES maxi-
(3) Check screw hole diameter.
(a) Large, 0.550 INCH maximum.
(b) Small, 0.275 INCH maximum.
GO TO NEXT PAGE