DIRECTIONAL SERVOCYLINDER REMOVAL continued
e. Check inside diameter of clevis and outside diameter of bolt. The maximum difference shall not exceed
(1) Actuator clevis inside diameter of 0.828 INCH or larger:
(a) Bucs equipped aircraft, actuator must be returned to vendor for clevis replacement.
(b) NON-BUCS equipped aircraft, replace clevis (para 7.40A).
(2) If clevis inside diameter is less than 0.828 INCH, a 0.012 INCH or smaller difference may be achieved by
replacing the bolt.
f. Check rod end for bearing play.
(1) Maximum radial bearing play 0.0045 INCH.
(2) Maximum axial bearing play 0.020 INCH.
g. Check servocylinder linkage control fasteners for damage and security.
(1) Check fasteners with 10X magnifying glass for cracks and corrosion. None allowed.
(2) Manually try to rotate fasteners (no tools or pliers) to check for loose or rotating hardware. None allowed.
END OF TASK