COLLECTIVE SERVOCYLINDER REMOVAL continued
a. Clean removed and attaching parts (para 1.47).
a. Check removed and attaching parts for cracks, nicks, or dents (para 7.1).
b. Check removed and attaching parts for corrosion (para 1.49).
c. Check rod end for bearing play.
(1) Maximum radial bearing play 0.005 INCH.
(2) Maximum axial bearing play 0.020 INCH.
d. Check universal link bushing for radial play.
(1) Maximum radial bushing play 0.005 INCH.
e. Check servocylinder linkage control fasteners for damage and security.
(1) Check fasteners with 10X magnifying glass for cracks and corrosion. None allowed.
(2) Manually try to rotate fasteners (no tools or pliers) to check for loose or rotating hardware. None allowed.
f. Check servocylinder mount bracket bushing for wear.
(1) Maximum inside diameter 0.754 INCH.
g. Check servocylinder pin for wear.
(1) Minimum outer diameter 0.748 INCH.
END OF TASK