ELECTRICAL POWER DISTRIBUTION BOX RELAY COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION continued
The surface of the relay cover may re-
quire additional coats of adhesive.
d. Install new gasket (6) on cover (3).
(1) Apply one coat of adhesive to mating sur-
faces. Air dry 15 to 20 MINUTES. Use gasket
(table D-73 or figure D-52, App D), adhesive
(item 18, App F), and brush (item 34, App F).
(2) Apply a second coat of adhesive to mating
surfaces. Air dry approximately 3 MINUTES.
(3) Test tack with knuckle. When adhesive no
longer transfers to the knuckle when touched,
install gasket (6) on relay cover (3). Allow
assembly to dry for a minimum of 4 HOURS
e. Inspect (QA).
a. Install cover (3) on box (4).
(1) Position cover (3) on box (4).
(2) Tighten six captive screws (5).
b. Pin three identified wires (1) to splices (2)
(1) Install strap (item 191, App F) as required.
c. Inspect (QA).
d. Perform environmental control system main-
tenance operational check (TM 1-1520-238-T).
END OF TASK