FORWARD FUEL CELL ENGINE FUEL SUPPLY BREAKAWAY VALVE
Prying on the fuselage frame can cause
damage. Do not bend or break the frame.
f. Remove valve (2) from fuel cell mounting pad
(1) Push forward on fuel cell in area of valve (2).
(2) Move cell forward until valve (2) clears frame
(11). Block cell in position. Use wood block.
(3) Remove four bolts (12) and washers (13).
(4) Pull valve (2) aft to free valve (2) from pad
(5) Remove and discard packing (14).
a. Wipe removed and attaching parts with a
a. Check hoses for nicks, cracks, cuts, and dam-
aged locking teeth (para 10.1).
b. Check valve, attaching parts, and surround-
ing surfaces for nicks, dents, cracks, dam-
aged threads, and damaged locking teeth
GO TO NEXT PAGE