RIGGING PILOT AND CPG COLLECTIVE STICK STOP BOLTS continued
w. Measure and record distance between valve
arm (13) and stop bolt (14) on collective servo-
(1) This is measurement D. Use caliper.
(2) If the difference between measurements A
and D is more than 0.030 INCH, slowly raise
stick (4) until difference between measure-
ment A and measurement D is less than
(3) If the difference between measurements A
and D is less than 0.030 INCH go to step x.
(4) Use friction lock (3) on pilot collective stick (4)
to hold stick in position.
x. Adjust pilot collective stick down limit stop
bolt (16) to contact stick (4).
(1) Rotate stop bolt (16) counterclockwise, until it
contacts stick (4).
(2) Hold stop bolt (16). Tighten jam nut (18).
(3) Lockwire stop bolt (16) to jam nut (18) and
housing (7). Use wire (item 224, App F).
y. Measure distance between actuator rod end
(26) and end of actuator piston housing (27).
(1) This is measurement E. Use caliper.
(2) Difference between measurements C and E
is piston travel, difference between measure-
ments C and E shall be 3.50 to 3.56 INCHES.
If difference between measurements C
and E is 3.50 to 3.56 INCHES, proceed
to step z. If difference between measure-
ments C and E is not 3.50 to 3.56 INCH-
ES, proceed to step y.(3).
GO TO NEXT PAGE