APU TIME TOTALIZING METER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION - continued
a. Check time totalizing meter for cracks, frayed
or broken wires, and damaged splices
b. Check removed and attaching parts for corro-
sion (para 1.49).
Do not place heater near flammable
material or allow heater to contact
skin: severe burns can result. Wear
protective equipment. If injury occurs,
seek medical aid.
a. Install meter (1) on cover (2).
(1) Position meter (1) on cover (2).
(2) Install two screws (5) through washers (6)
and meter (1) into cover (2).
(3) Install heat shrink sleeving over wires. Push
back out of way to perform next step.
(4) Pin two splices SP1 and SP2 (3) to harness
(5) Install heat shrink sleeving over splices and
wire. Use heater.
b. Inspect (QA).
c. Secure access doors T250L, T250R, T290L,
T290R, and L325 (para 2.2).
d. Perform auxiliary power unit maintenance op-
erational check (TM 1-1520-238-T).
END OF TASK
All data on pages 15-95 through 15-119, including paragraphs 15-25
through 15-30, deleted. These tasks can be found in TM 1-2835-213-23.