AUXILIARY POWER UNIT (APU) DEPRESERVATION continued
d. Flush APU fuel system with JP-4 or JP-5 fuel.
(1) Remove caution tag from APU fuel control unit inlet elbow and APU START/RUN switch.
(2) Remove protective caps from ends of fuel nozzle, fuel lines, and APU fuel control unit.
(3) Apply external power electrical (para 1.70). Use aircraft power unit.
(4) Apply external power hydraulic (utility) (para 1.73). Use aircraft power unit.
(5) Place end of fuel inlet line into container of fuel.
(6) Motor APU until only fuel is expended from nozzle fuel line.
(7) Remove external power hydraulic (utility) (para 1.73).
(8) Remove external power electrical (para 1.70).
(9) Remove protective cap from boost pump and connect fuel inlet to boost pump (para 10.108).
(10) Connect fuel inlet line to APU fuel control unit (para 15.20).
(11) Connect fuel inlet line to fuel nozzle (TM 1-2835-213-23).
Ignition system contains high voltage electricity and can cause injury or death. Exercise
extreme caution when handling the igniter lead.
e. Install igniter plug into combustor cap (TM 1-2835-213-23).
f. Inspect (QA).
g. Install APU enclosure (para 15.42).
h. Secure access doors T250L, T250R, T290L, T290R, and L325 (para 2.2).
END OF TASK