APU OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS (cont)
c. Verify fire extinguisher blowout indicator below left
engine nacelle is intact.
d. Verify APU circuit breaker in aft avionics bay is
Only qualified and/or certified individuals
are authorized to operate the APU. Failure to
comply could result in equipment damage.
Refer to paragraph 34 for APU emergencies.
2. Enter pilot and CPG crew stations and observe all safety
a. On pilot center circuit breaker panel, verify the
following circuit breakers are closed:
(1) FIRE DETRENG 1
(2) FIRE DETRENG 2
(3) FIRE DETRAPU
(4) FIRE EXTGHPLT
(5) FIRE EXTGHCPG
(6) FIRE EXTGHAPU
(10) APU HOLD
3. Locate communications cable on lefthand side of pilot
4. Attach microphone headset/microphone adapter cord
plug to communications cord receptacle.
5. Attach microphone headset/maintenance headset cord
assembly to connector J306 located behind right wing tip
6. Verify pilot station switch/control settings as follows: