1076. PRESSURE REFUELING/DEFUELING MAINTENANCE OPERATIONAL CHECK (cont)
t. When pressure refueling is complete,
remove fuel nozzle and secure fuel cell filler
cap and pressure fuel manifold cover (R180)
(fig. 1083) (TM 1-1520-238-23).
If cap does not stay on adapter go to
If pressure fuel manifold cover (R180) does not stay
on manifold go to paragraph 1098.
u. Set REFUEL VALVE switch to CLOSE.
Refuel valve is heard to close and REFUEL
VALVE indicator is not lighted.
If REFUEL VALVE indicator is lighted with REFUEL
VALVE switched at CLOSE, go to paragraph 1086.
v. On pilot caution/warning panel (fig. 1080),
check REFUEL VALVE OPEN indicator.
Indicator is not lighted.
If REFUEL VALVE OPEN indicator is lighted with
REFUEL VALVE switch at CLOSE, go to
w. On pilot ELEC PWR panel (fig. 1078), set
BATT/EXT PWR switch to OFF. On refueling
panel (fig. 1079), set FUEL QTY switch to
OFF. AFT and FWD indicators indicate E.
If AFT FUEL QTY indicator does not indicate E with
FUEL QTY switch at OFF, go to paragraph 1084.
If FWD FUEL QTY indicator does not indicate E with
FUEL QTY switch at OFF, go to paragraph 1085.
6. Secure R160 door (TM 1-1520-238-23).
7. Remove static ground between helicopter and fuel truck (TM 1-1520-238-23).
8. Remove static ground from fuel truck (TM 1-1520-238-23).
9. Remove fuel truck from vicinity of helicopter.
10. Install ammo storage magazine (TM 9-1090-208-23-1).
11. Check that BATT/EXT PWR switch on pilot ELEC PWR panel (fig. 1078) is set to OFF.
END OF TASK