b. If cracks are found contact technical POC for repairs. Aircraft is unserviceable until repaired.
(1) The status symbol will be updated to a red //X//.
(2) Submit a category 1 deficiency report and indicate crack locations.
On or before next phase move two lines (pitot and static) on upper right hand FS 176 frame to allow proper visual and
eddy current inspection of these holes.
Reroute the pitot and static lines as follows:
(1) Remove the following items lAW reference 13.a:
(a) APU Panel, PLT RH Console.
(b) IFF Control Panel, PLT RH Console.
(c) VHF Radio, PLT RH Consol e.
(d) Refuel Panel.
(f) Ammo pack.
(g) Wire bundle clamp HS4271-3510 located on aft side of FS 176 frame (clip must stay installed on the
(2) Cut pitot and static lines 8 inches aft of FS 176 frame. Reference figure 1.
(3) Cut convoluted tubing at clamp located forward of FS 176 frame and remove.
(4) Access the pitot line in the pilot right hand console. Cut line 12 inches forward of grommeted pass through
at FS 145. Remove chafe tape. Reference figure 1.
(5) Access static line and disconnect from "T" fitting in pilot right hand console. Remove swagelok.
(6) Remove pitot and static lines between FS 176 frame and console.
Make sure not to dislodge any
(7) Install new tubing between FS 176 frame and console. New tubing should follow same path through all
bulkheads and grommets, except in the following cases:
(a) Convoluted tubing will not be used in new installation.
(b) New tubing will route over fuel filler neck.
(c) New tubing will route through new pass through location in FS 176 frame.