PILOT/CPG ARMORED CREW SEAT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION continued
(3) Remove quick release pin (5).
(4) Remove wire harness/bracket assembly (6)
from bracket (7).
(5) Remove two upper quick-release pins (8).
(6) Tilt seat (3) forward and hold.
(7) Stop here if only tilting the seat is required.
(8) Remove two lower quick-release pins (9).
One person directs the angle of seat dur-
(9) Remove seat (3).
a. Wipe removed and attaching parts with a
a. Check bearing attachment holes for elonga-
tion. None allowed.
b. Check quick-release pins for excessive wear.
Pins shall fit snugly.
c. Check balance springs for nicks or scratches.
d. Check guide tubes for wear.
(1) Gouges and scratches up to 0.010 INCH
deep shall be blended out.
e. Check vertical lock pin in hole of tee track
(1) Cumulative play not to exceed 0.060 INCH.
GO TO NEXT PAGE