d. Disposition. Dispose of locally.
e. Disposition of Hazardous Material. N/A.
11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required. N/A.
a. Category of Maintenance. AVUM. Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVUM.
b. Estimated time required to remove and replace drive shaft.
(1) Total of 4 man-hours using 2 persons.
(2) Total of 2 hours downtime for one end item.
c. Estimated Cost Impact of Stock Fund Items to the Field.
Main Rotor Drive
Maximum total cost per aircraft = $ 14,654.00
d. TB/MWOs to be Applied Prior to or Concurrently with this Inspection. N/A.
e. Publications Which Require Change as a Result of This Inspection. TM 1-1520-238-23-1 shall be changed to
reflect this TB. A copy of this TB shall be inserted in the appropriate TM as authority to implement the change until the
printed change is received.
a. TM 1-1520-238-23-1, Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Manual, dated 16 May 1994.
b. ISAQ, 9 June 1993, Interim Statement of Air worthiness Qualification, AH-64A Helicopter.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form 2408-13-1,
forward a priority message, datafax or E-Mail to Commander, ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-X (SOF Compliance Officer),
per AR 95-3. Datafax number is DSN 693-2064 or commercial (314) 263-2064. E-Mail address is "AMSATRXS@ST-
LOUIS-EMH4.ARMY.MIL". The report will cite this TB number, date of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the aircraft mission
design series and serial numbers of aircraft in numerical order.
The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751,15
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record, (Main Rotor Drive Shaft).
(2) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(5) DA Form 2408-16, Aircraft Component Historical Record.
(6) DA Form 2410, Component Removal and Repair/Overhaul Record (complete if drive shaft is replaced).
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (spares).
(1) Material in wholesale depot storage. Report receipt of this TB to the wholesale material (spares) point of
contact listed in paragraph 16.c within 3 working days from the date of this TB.