SDC AIR INLET DUCT REMOVAL
a. Wipe removed and attaching parts with a clean rag.
b. Clean sealing compound and external debris from SDC inlet duct (para 1.47).
c. Clean inlet duct.
(1) Mix cleaning solution of 90 percent hot tap water and 10 percent cleaner. Use cleaner (item 42, App F) and
(2) Submerge duct in cleaning solution.
(3) Agitate and swirl duct as required to remove debris.
(4) Allow duct to remain in cleaning solution a minimum of 5 minutes.
(5) Rinse duct in clean, warm water.
(6) Remove excess water from duct.
a. Check clamps, fittings, hoses, and tubes for wear and damage (para 7.114).
b. Inspect visible internal areas of SDC for debris. None allowed.
c. Check removed and attaching parts for corrosion (para 1.49).
END OF TASK