During engine start, ANTI-ICE panel ENG
1/ENG 2 advisory lights must be on and
must remain on as PWR lever is advanced
a. Advance PWR lever to FLY.
b. Slowly increase collective until ANTI-ICE
panel ENG 1/ENG 2 advisory lights go off.
c. On ANTI-ICE panel, set ENG INLET switch
to ON. If ANTI-ICE panel ENG 1/ENG 2
advisory lights come on, the anti-icing
system is working.
10. Torque repeatability check Perform.
11. Maximum power check Perform.
12. TGT limiter setting check Perform.
13. Contingency power check Perform.
H. HEALTH INDICATOR TEST (HIT) AND ANTI-ICE
Check each engine individually as follows:
1. Position helicopter into prevailing wind.
2. Set ANTI-ICE ENG INLET and HTR switches to
3. Set both engine Np/Nr to 100%.
4. Retard PWR lever on engine not being checked
5. Increase collective pitch to 60% torque and hold
for at least 30 seconds.