1.109A. MAIN ROTOR TRACK AND BALANCE AVA KIT REMOVAL continued
f. Remove UTD.
(1) Detach UTD cable (3) from receptacle (4).
(2) Remove UTD bracket (5) from right hand for-
ward avionics bay (FAB).
(a) Remove four screws (6) from bracket (5).
(b) Remove UTD (7) with bracket (5) from
(c) Remove UTD (7) from bracket (5).
(d) Reinstall previously removed screws in
(e) Remove R40 panel (para 2.2).
(f) Remove UTD to DAU cable from CPG
(g) Install R40 panel (para 2.2).
g. If SPU bypass procedure was performed, per-
form the following.
(1) Detach DAU cable from lateral accelerometer
and attach aircraft connector to lateral accel-
(3) Detach connector from vertical accelerome-
(4) Remove vertical accelerometer and mount
bracket from aircraft.
(5) Remove vertical accelerometer from mount
(6) Remove DAU 29105600 and 28110900
cables from aircraft.
(7) Detach DAU to RPM sensor cable connector
from RPM sensor and attach aircraft RPM
sensor connector to RPM sensor.
(9) Remove RPM sensor to DAU cable 2910543
h. If night-time tracking was performed, remove
and discard reflective tape from main rotor
blade trailing edge.
i. Stow all main rotor track and balance AVA
equipment in accessory kit.
j. Inspect (QA).
END OF TASK
FORWARD AVIONICS BAY
All data on page 1-331 including Paragraph 1.110 deleted