MAIN TRANSMISSION ROTOR BRAKE ACTUATOR (PARKER-HANNIFIN)
DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY (AVIM) continued
(4) Insert piston (23) stem in mating hole of cylin-
der (1) and slowly twist piston (23) left and
right during insertion.
(5) Apply hand pressure to piston (23) face and
seat piston (23) in cylinder (1).
(6) Install thrust bearing washer (25) in cylinder
(7) Install sleeve (27) in cylinder (1).
(8) Install spring guide (35) in cylinder (1) bore
until bottomed against installed thrust bearing
washer (25). Use brake tool set.
One stacked pair of tension washers con-
sists of two washers stacked together so
that both inner concave surfaces face
(9) Assemble fourteen spring tension washers
(26) in seven stacked pairs.
(10) Install seven stacked pairs of spring tension
washers (26) in cylinder (1), one pair at a
time, ensuring that each washer pair is
nested inside spring guide (35) for proper
washer alinement. Use brake tool set.
GO TO NEXT PAGE
STACKED WASHER PAIR