REMOVAL FROM INTERMEDIATE STORAGE 46 TO 180 DAYS continued
p. Perform after activation inspection.
(1) Check log book for record of removed or disconnected components. Ensure that these components have
been installed and/or connected, test flight may be required (TM 1-1500-328-23).
(2) Check that all procedures for removal from storage have been accomplished.
(3) Check that all log entries have been made for helicopter, engines, and APU.
(4) Perform engine 10-hour/14 day inspection (TM 55-2840-248-23).
(5) Inspect helicopter for corrosion and perform appropriate corrosion control procedures (para 1.49).
END OF TASK