d. TB/MWOs to be Applied Prior to or Concurrently with this Inspection. NIA.
e. Publications Which Require Change as a Result of This Inspection. DMWR 55-1 615-313. A copy of
this TB shall be inserted in the appropriate TM as authority to implement the change until the printed change is
a. TM 1-1520-238-23, Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Manual, dated 16 May 1994.
b. DMWR 55-1615-313, Blade, Rotary Wing, Change 1 dated 26 February 1993.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form
2408-13-1 on all subject MDHS aircraft, forward a priority message, data fax or E-Mail to Commander,
ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-X (SOF Compliance Officer), per AR 95-3. Data fax number is DSN 693-2064 or
commercial (314) 263-2064. E-Mail address is "AMSATRXS@EMH4.STL.ARMY.MIL". The report will cite this
TB number, date of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the air craR mission design series and serial numbers of
aircraft in numerical order.
b. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Spares)
(1) Material in wholesale depot storage. Report receipt of this message to the wholesale material
(spares) point of contact listed in paragraph 16c within 3 working days from the date of this message.
(2) Material in retail storage. Report receipt of this message to the logistical point of contact listed
c. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares).
(1) Material in wholesale depot storage. Report compliance with this message to the Wholesale
Material Point of Contact (Spares) listed in paragraph 16c within 7 days of the date of this message. Provide an
estimate of the cost reimbursable funding required to move the items listed in paragraph 6 to a work area,
unpack the material, repack the material after inspection by ATCOM inspectors, and return the material to
storage, report the serial numbers by original serviceable condition code, of all material placed in condition
(2) Material in retail storage. Report compliance with this message to the Logistical Point of
Contact in paragraph 16b within 1 4 days of the date of this message. Report the quantity inspected by
condition code and the resulting condition code. Report the serial numbers of all material (Main Rotor Blades)
d. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751,15
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (Main Rotor Blade).
(2) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-13-2. Related Maintenance Actions Record.
(5) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Lawrence Powitzky, AMSAT-R-EIA, DSN 693-9869 or
b. Logistical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Jim Mason, SFAE-AV-MH-LF, DSN 693-1947 or