TRANSMISSION REMOVAL LOWER AND REMOVE TRANSMISSION continued
a. Check main transmission for:
(1) Loose or missing hardware. None allowed.
(2) Cracked transmission housing. None allowed.
(3) Burrs, displaced metal, and debris on transmission curvic coupling. None allowed.
(4) Cracks and oil leakage, especially around oil jet areas of transmission cover. None allowed.
(a) If oil leakage is present, but no cracks are found, fluorescent penetrate inspect suspect areas
(5) Leaking drive pads. None allowed.
(6) Serviceable rotor brake.
(7) Cushioning skid pads for damage. None allowed.
b. Inspect (QA).
END OF TASK