DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY TECHNICAL BULLETIN
INSTALLATION PROCEDURES FOR REPLACING MAIN LANDING
GEAR SHOCK STRUT STRUCTURAL SUPPORTS P/N'S
7-311113409-1/-2/-3/-4 WITH IMPROVED SHOCK STRUT
STRUCTURAL SUPPORTS 7-311113709-1/-2 ON AH-64A
Headquarters, Department of the Army, Washington, D.C.
26 February 1999
DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A: Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
THIS PUBLICATION IS EFFECTIVE UNTIL RESCINDED OR SUPERSEDED.
1. Priority Classification. URGENT.
a. Aircraft in Use. Routine. Upon receipt of this Technical Bulletin (TB) the status of all affected aircraft is
not changed. This TB is to be taken as information only.
f. Spares. N/A.
2. Task/lnspection Suspense Date. N/A.
3. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date. N/A..
4. Purpose. To provide installation procedures for replacing main landing gear shock strut structural supports
P/N's 7-311113409-1/-2/-3/4 with improved shock strut structural supports P/N's 7-311113709-1/-2.
5. End Items To Be Inspected. N/A.
6. Assembly Components To Be Inspected. N/A.
7. Parts To Be Inspected. N/A.