14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). In accordance with AR 95-1, upon entering
requirements of this TB on DA Form 2408-13-1, forward a priority message, datafax or E-mail to CDR,
AMCOM, ATTN: AMSAM-SF-A (SOF compliance Officer). Datafax number is DSN 897-2111 or
commercial (256) 313-2111. E-Mall address is <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The report will cite this TB
number, data of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the aircraft mission design series (MDS) and serial numbers
of aircraft in numerical order.
b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft)
(1) Units will provide the results of the vibration screening entered on the data forms supplied with
the AVA Memory Card, approved by the Unit Commander, to their MACOM POCs listed in paragraph 16.
Assure that both the aircraft serial number and the engine serial number are entered on the data sheet for
each engine screened.
(2) MACOMs shall forward the data sheet to the logistics POC listed in paragraph 16. MACOM
POCs will be provided routine updates as further information becomes available on the long-term solution.
c. Reporting TB Receipt (Spares). N/A
d. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares At All Levels). Annotate spares records to
require that the requirements of this TB be completed upon component installation on an airframe.
e. The Following Forms are Applicable and are to be Completed in Accordance with
DA PAM 738-751, dared 15 June 1992:
Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (ULLS-A) users will use applicable
electronic " -E" forms.
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (Component) (Engine).
(2) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(5) DA Form 2408-18, Equipment Inspection List.
(6) DD Form 1577-2/DD Form 1577-3, Unserviceable (Reparable) Tag/Label-Materiel (Color
Green). Annotate Remarks block with "Unserviceable IAW TB 1-2840-229-20-17 (AH-1-98-01)".
15. Weight and Balance. N/A
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Mark Heitert, AMSAM-AR-E-P-E, DSN 897-4964 or
(256) 313-4664; Datafax is DSN 897-4961 or (256) 3134961; E-mail is <email@example.com> or
Ms. Denise Bouchard, AMSAM-AR-IB-H, DSN 645-9735 or (256) 955-9735; Datafax is (256) 955-9536;
E-mail is <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
b. Logistical point of contact for AH-1 aircraft is Mr. Joe DeWitt, AMSAT-DSA-CO, DSN 645-9551
or (256) 955-9551; Data fax is DSN 645-9536 or (256) 955-9536; E-mail is <email@example.com>.