a. Paragraphs 2.3 thru 2.10 list access provisions for the helicopter. Illustrations show fastener removal and
installation methods. These paragraphs identify areas of the helicopter:
Left Side Access
Right Side Access
Top Side Access
Bottom Side Access
Top Side Engine - Work Platform and
Pilot Left and Right Console Panels
CPG Left and Right Console Panels
Cockpit Thermal Insulation, and Hook
and Pile Fasteners
(1) Each access door, cover, panel, and fairing has a letter and a number. The number is the nearest fuselage
station. The letter gives the location. Other letter-identified areas are:
Wing - W
Nacelle - N
Stabilator - S
(2) Use the helicopter locator in the illustration to find an access.
(3) Find the access number in the listing below the illustration.
(4) Remove or install each access item by the method listed, which is shown in the illustration.
(5) An asterisk (*) after an access number indicates electrical connections.
(6) A pound sign (#) after an access number indicates a stress panel that must be installed during jacking or
b. Each access/inspection item will be inspected in accordance with paragraph 2.1.
END OF TASK